Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Be Here Now - Ram Dass

You have always been on your path - Today as I am reading about Ram Dass's new book called "Polishing the Mirror" memories come flooding back from a time in the seventies, when as an eight year old I discovered his book "Be Here Now".
 
I used to love visiting the home of a Hippy couple that were friends with my parents , probably because I was left to my own devices to explore their magical home.... I found this funny square book, I was fascinated by its shape, the way the words where written, the strange images and the brown paper it was all printed upon. I had no idea what it was about, but something in me thought it was important.
 
So I absorbed the pictures and the words and placed them in the back of my mind and hoped one day I would get it. This was one of many experiences that would lead me to where I am now. In the middle of writing this I feel the need to read "Be Here Now", I will be back soon…………………………..the picture below is the page that assisted me in moving out of my lostness fog today. 
 
 
I trust you are always on your path, even if it doesn't feel like it today. Take a breath and keep moving and all will be revealed and if you feel inclined have a look at "Be Here Now" it might just help you to be you. In Love and Light, Denise♥

No comments:

Post a Comment